In accordance with the current legislation regarding the protection of the personal data D.lgs. n. 196/2003, we inform you that the data you have inserted will be used only for the purposes of the service we offer. You are also informed that, to exercise your rights established by current legislation on the protection of personal data (access, correction, cancellation, opposition to treatment…) you can contact the Controller of the treatment anytime writing to: MOTOPLASTIC, S.A. Moli de la sal, 1 08403 Granollers (Spain) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that the fitting solutions proposed and displayed in this website may possibly not comply with all the laws in force in some Countries. Therefore it is the responsibility of the purchasers of MOTOPLASTIC products to verify that the product they are purchasing is not in conflict with the rules in force in their Country of residence or in any Country they intend to visit with their motorcycle. In the light of this, each picture, graphic representation or suggested solution is not intended as a guarantee of the conformity of MOTOPLASTIC products with the rules in force in each Country
- MOTOPLASTIC, S.A. is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without MOTOPLASTIC, S.A.'s express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates MOTOPLASTIC, S.A.'s legal rights.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while MOTOPLASTIC, S.A. makes all reasonable efforts to insure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and MOTOPLASTIC, S.A. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- MOTOPLASTIC and PUIG is a registered trademark. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners and are used just as a reference for our customers. Any license or right to use any mark appearing on the site requires a previous written consent of MOTOPLASTIC or the third party owner thereof.
MOTOPLASTIC, S.A. reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, including but not limited to motorcycle colors, specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or service features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.